WELCOME TO HORIZON PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
March 29, 2020
Due to "Stay At Home" orders issued by Mecklenburg County and the State of North Carolina, our classes have been suspended until the order is lifted. Pearson-Vue announced on March 17th that their testing centers throughout the nation would be closed until April 16th and would not be allowing candidates to schedule exams. With the newly issued Stay At Home orders issued in North Carolina, testing centers will be closed through April 30th or until such time the order is lifted.
If you have registered for a class, the following options are available for you:
- Transfer to another class within 120 days - our transfer fee has been waived, as well as our transfer window has been extended by 60 days.
- Transfer to our Home Study program - our transfer fee has been waived. Space permitting, you can still attend classroom training once the threat of COVID-19 has been removed.
- Please call our office at 704-529-3199 X 102 to speak with us about getting your study materials, etc.
March 17, 2020
We are continuing to closely monitor the evolving situation, as well as making adjustments and taking preventive actions to keep our students safe and healthy. Our classes are still taking place as scheduled, but we are limiting the class size to 10 students. Pearson-Vue testing centers throughout the nation have been closed until April 16th. The centers are not allowing candidates to schedule exams at this time..
If you have registered for class and need to make a change, the following options are available for you:
- Transfer to another class within 90 days - our transfer fee has been waived.
- Transfer to our Home Study program - our transfer fee has been waived. Space permitting, you can attend classroom training once the threat of COVID-19 has been removed.
Centers For Disease Control (CDC)
President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America
March 11, 2020
The health and safety of our students and colleagues is always our top priority at Horizon. It is a regular, daily practice for us to disinfect and wipe down all hard surfaces in our training rooms, reception area and entrance. Our building management has put in place enhanced cleaning measures for the restrooms and public areas. If you are experiencing respiratory illness, flu symptoms or a cold, with fever, cough or shortness of breath, we ask that you do not come to class. Please call us to transfer your registration to another class - we are waiving transfer fees. If you have traveled internationally in the past two weeks, please let us know. Feel free to bring hand sanitizers or wipes with you to class. We are committed to keeping you healthy while attending class at Horizon and look forward to seeing you.
Our new location as of December 2019 is:
9140 Arrowpoint Boulevard, Suite 260
Charlotte, NC 28273
TO REGISTER & VIEW SCHEDULE, CLICK HERE
Who We AreOur Mission
Welcome to Horizon Professional Education, Inc., your trusted source for gaining the knowledge and expertise to start or advance your career! Whether you're just getting started or are a veteran in your field, Horizon Professional Education offers educational programs to meet your needs. Our classes are comprehensive, educational focused and created for basic, intermediate and advanced skill levels.
- To provide high quality training and educational programs in a positive and enjoyable environment for professionals in regulated industries.
- To provide you with the product knowledge you need to succeed.
- To give you the tools you need to pass your exam and build your business
- To offer classes to enhance your expertise and prepare for your licensing exam
- To be the leading provider of educational and training solutions to businesses in financial services, insurance and other industries
Our Guarantee For Pre-Licensing Classroom Coursework
If you don't pass your state exam on the first try, don't be upset. You can come back to any class FREE of charge within 90 days after your initial enrollment date. You need to let us know you're coming and also bring your book.