REGISTRATION INFORMATIONNew classes are added on a regular basis, so be sure to check back with us frequently.How To Register
How To Pay
- Browse our course offerings in the Upcoming Classes box to the right or by going to the Calendar of Events page (see button above in the gray tool bar)
- Click on the class of interest, then the Register button
What To Bring To Class
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- We do not accept personal checks unless received at least 10 days prior to the start of class
- You may pay onsite the day of class provided you have pre-registered, but you must pay by cash or company check
What To Expect During Class
- Pen, pencil, highlighter, paper to take notes
- The registration fee includes books and materials
- You should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to published start time as late arrivals may not be admitted to class
- We will begin on time and end on time
- Breaks will be provided hourly with a one hour lunch break
- Training room can at times be chilly - you may want to bring a lightweight jacket or sweater
- A microwave and refrigerator is available for students who may want to bring their lunch
- Snacks and soft drinks are available for purchase
- Coffee will be provided daily
- We do not provide refunds
- You may transfer to another class one time within 30 days, but in most cases, a $25 transfer fee will apply
If you have questions, please give us a call at
Thank you for registering with us.
We look forward to seeing you in class!