WHAT YOU NEED TO CONSIDER BEFORE CHOOSING ANOTHER PROVIDER
- You may find classes cheaper elsewhere - we know this. We also know the value of what you get when completing your studies with us far exceeds the extra dollars you will pay. Don't be fooled by "special deals" you may see. Horizon Professional Education offers consistency and quality in everything we do - we don't believe in offering special promotions just to fill a classroom. We believe in what we do and offer it at a fair price to all, all the time
- Our instructors TEACH you, they don't READ to you from textbooks. Our instructors use detailed real life examples and case studies to help you understand concepts. When you ask a question in class, you get answers you can understand, rather than vague, generic answers.
- We take our obligation to you, our student, very seriously. Your time is valuable, and our classes follow a regimented daily schedule that isn't altered unless an emergency situation arises. Our instructors do not interrupt your class time to take phone calls, talk with unexpected visitors, etc. As our student, you have the instructor's undivided attention.
- Our textbooks are full of useful information and are written and copyrighted by Horizon Professional Education instructors. You will receive an original textbook, not one copied or combined from multiple other sources.
- We will not cancel a class due to low attendance, nor do we alter our published schedule unless it becomes necessary due to extenuating circumstances such as inclement weather or other emergency
- Our prices are all inclusive - there are no add on charges for books or other materials we provide to you in class.
- While pass ratios change quarterly, our North Carolina pass ratio is consistently higher than the North Carolina average of all providers.
- Come to us the first time - we guarantee you won't go to another school after completing class with us! Remember, you get what you pay for...you will be satisfied when finishing our class and well on your way to a fulfilling career.
What You Get With Horizon Professional Education
- All class materials, including textbook
- Practice exams, charts, reference guides
- 4 Hour Review Session per license ($75 value)
- North Carolina Candidate Guide
- Opportunity to re-take class within 90 days at no additional charge
- Opportunity to re-take school exam within 90 days at no additional charge
Continuing Education Students
- All class materials
- Credits filed within 10 days to Prometric/NC Department of Insurance
- Certificate of Completion printed from Prometric site so you know your credits have been filed
- Tracking of your CE hours for classes at our school and reminders of your compliance period
- Current classes taught by qualified and experienced instructors
Classroom, Self-Study, Online...Can't Decide?
Let Us Help You!
- Detailed instruction and interaction with other students
- Classroom environment for easier learning and understanding
- Depending on the license(s) being sought, requirement is 10-20 hours in the classroom
Cost is $135 per license
- Meet with our staff to pick up materials and review expectations and requirements
- Study on your own and follow up by email or phone as needed with the instructor
- Return to our facility to take your classroom exam. Upon passing (at least 70%), you will be given a certificate of completion and may then schedule your state exam with Pearson–Vue.
Cost is $135 per license